as expected, the 420fest was a blast. Carly & I were not able to run in the race as planned, but we did go support our friends who were running it. It was so much fun!
here are some pictures to document the afternoon:
sam, megan, me, mark, and carly!
sweet friends... love my girls!
precious megan! ohh friend, you crack me up.
my favorite, the beautiful carly!
our girls group minus christina! carly, jennifer, megan, & me.
love all of you so much & so thankful for you.
love all of you so much & so thankful for you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
next weekend is the Inman Park festival, to which I will be going as soon as I get off work! Carly & I share a love for all things hippie, so festivals are totally our thing. Inman Park festival is the best one for art, crafts, and all things hippie. I'll be sad when all these fun Atlanta festivities are over.
In 3 weeks I should be graduating college. It's hitting me hard because I won't be. That's okay though... December 2010 here I come! My graduating class is also the first class at GSU to walk across the stage at graduation. So, I'm not too disappointed. If I only got to stand at my graduation, I'd probably just skip it altogether.
I'm going to see Anne tonight at the hospital... so I'll have updates on that as well. Don't forget to check out her caringbridge site, (link is posted a couple posts below this one).
hope this finds you well.
next weekend is the Inman Park festival, to which I will be going as soon as I get off work! Carly & I share a love for all things hippie, so festivals are totally our thing. Inman Park festival is the best one for art, crafts, and all things hippie. I'll be sad when all these fun Atlanta festivities are over.
In 3 weeks I should be graduating college. It's hitting me hard because I won't be. That's okay though... December 2010 here I come! My graduating class is also the first class at GSU to walk across the stage at graduation. So, I'm not too disappointed. If I only got to stand at my graduation, I'd probably just skip it altogether.
I'm going to see Anne tonight at the hospital... so I'll have updates on that as well. Don't forget to check out her caringbridge site, (link is posted a couple posts below this one).
hope this finds you well.

No comments:
Post a Comment